Thursday 16 September 2010

x Mum x

Happy Birthday mum
Tally Bermeister
R.I.P
16.09.61 - 07.07.10

I haven't been able to find the words or the right way to really blog since the passing of my mother. Nothing felt appropriate, still nothing feels appropriate. The simple fact was, she was the one who truly loved reading it. She was the one who inspired me to always find humor in the world around me and write it down, just so she could have a giggle at her computer screen. She was a very proud mother who always praised her children and encouraged each of our own skills and creativity. This blog would go on forever if I truly began to sum up what a beautiful, warm and strong woman she was so I'll leave it as it is.

She was my mother, best friend and angel in life and now in death she remains the same.
Always an angel.

Love and miss you always,
Happy Birthday.
xxx


"Shes my number one fan, my first blog reader, my only twitter feeder,
when I rhyme, I'm Browning, When I sing, I'm not a cat drowning,
When I dance I'm divine,
When I ctrl, alt, delete, I'm the new age Einstein.


She's beautiful, she's my muse,
a wondrous example of those Israeli Jews,

A smile covers pain, a story calms the insane,
A warm meal comforts cold, her hand was always mine to hold,
... and I know it's too late to write you this, but if I can't give you a kiss,
I might as well reminisce..."

Leora Bermeister 09.2010
A short segment out of the poem entitled "19.06"

1 comment:

  1. Oh Leora. I am so sorry for your sadness.
    I am a day late in wishing your mum birthday wishes, but I did eat some cake yesterday, so I am wishing it up to her.
    Keep celebrating birthdays, because to you, us and our families, they were the greatest days of our lives, even if we ourselves were not to have our own day for a while.
    S
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete